Call 2 Haul provides affordable Residential Cleanouts in the Lehigh Valley PA
Estate Clean Out Services
After going through the emotional battle in our own family with having to clean out and sell loved ones things, we realize how very hard it is to do this on your own… especially when you are cleaning out the home of a parent, spouse or sibling. It can be extremely overwhelming. We are very sympathetic to our customers’ special needs. We can help you go through things and separate items that we think may be of sentimental value or items that we think may be able to be sold on consignment, at auction or through an estate sale.
We understand that every customer has different needs. No matter what your circumstances are, we always try to have your feelings in mind and pay close attention as to not discard anything that you may want to look at before the items are donated, recycled or disposed of.
It is easy to get started. Contact us for your free, no obligation estimate. We will set up a time to come and meet with you to discuss your situation.
- Sort through items in home – Put aside items of importance & value for you to view
- Work independently or along with you to separate and organize belongings
- Work with various donation centers to find a home for unwanted items.
- Review items of value and assist in making a decision on what to do with them
- Separate and pack up all items that will be kept, sold, recycled and donated
- Upon request, create a photo slide show of items for family members to view remotely if they are not present
- Pack up and deliver pieces locally to storage facility or family members’ homes.
- Schedule donation delivery and provide donation receipts for tax purposes.
Please see our Tax Benefits and Charities pages for more information.
- Clean out any leftover trash remaining in home
- Have home cleaned and ready for sale (If needed)
If you will be selling your home, you are well on your way to take the next step.
Other Clean Out Services
Our knowledgeable and caring staff will assist you from beginning to end. Whether you are moving, downsizing, or have been collecting for years and want to get cleaned out and organized… We will do our very best to make your experience as pleasant and stress free as possible.
We help you to make the proper decisions based on what you have and the space into which you are moving.
We not only suggest the rule of thumb “if you haven’t used something in a year, pitch it” but make sure that everything that can be reused finds a new home.
Through careful handling, we make sure that any and all valuable items are distributed correctly and either sold, donated or kept in the family.
If you think you may be in need of our service, please contact us now for your free in-home estate!